Publisher 3D Realms and developer Atmos Games have announced Twisted Tower, a “Willy Wonka meets BioShock” game.
Twisted Tower is launching for Windows PC (via Steam), though a release date wasn’t announced.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Tiny, an 18 year old dork, is madly in love with Charlotte, his childhood sweetheart. Together they share a passion for the world-famous game show, The Twisted Tower, hosted by the billionaire toy maker, Mr. Twister.
Heart-broken by Charlotte’s engagement to the school bully, Preston, Tiny dreams of one day climbing to the top of the Twisted Tower, and asking Charlotte to marry him on live television.
Tiny is shocked to find a Velvet Ticket in a toy package, and aims to win $10,000,000, fame across the world, and ultimately, Charlotte’s hand in marriage.
But, as Tiny climbs the horrifying Twisted Tower, he discovers this gleeful tower is not what it seems…
- Choose a variety of paths of the deadly tower.
- Discover a haunting story of a teenage boy in 1922 seeking to prove his worth to the love of his life.
- Avoid deadly traps, locked doors, frightening enemies inspired by children’s shows, all at the command of a mysterious toy maker, Mr. Twister.
- Impress your childhood crush as she watches the live broadcast to millions of fans in 1922.
- Collect wads of cash and purchase weapon upgrades.
- Explore a puzzling tower inspired by Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory & Bioshock.
- Discover the century old mysteries of the Twisted Tower, and your dark and twisted past.