Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive have announced Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars.
The new turn-based strategy game with card game elements is coming to Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The PC release is coming first in September, with the console versions arriving in Q1 of 2020.
Featured above, you can view the announcement trailer for the game. Here’s a rundown on the game:
Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends with Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, and hurl yourself into a compelling gothic adventure paired with a challenging game experience. Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with unique card-game elements. Discover the secrets of Nemire and experience an enthralling story from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- The Truth Unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia!
- Vampiric Powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of cards, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy and Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and then put your tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied Content: Choose from three different gameplay modes, such as the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish mode.