Find out more about VED‘s unique world in this new trailer.
You can view the announcement and trailer below:
Fulqrum Publishing and Karaclan conjure up a story trailer for VED, a story-driven RPG featuring a unique turn-based combat system set in a vivid world full of magic. The award-winning title is the first game from Karaclan, a small indie studio formed by the Babadzhan brothers, three artists based in Lithuania, and will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store and GoG in 2024.
In VED, you take the role of Cyrus, a young hero who comes to the city of Micropolis in search of a new life. There he suddenly discovers the ability to teleport between two interconnected worlds full of mysterious flying islands, strange creatures, and dangerous monsters. Unfold an interactive story where each decision matters and help Cyrus discover the truth about this magical place, so that you can decide the fate of two worlds. To succeed in your quest, you will have to master the powerful magic of the Veds.
VED-tacular Gameplay Features!
- A non-linear story where every decision can lead to irreversible consequences and alternative endings.
- Several game factions that have different views on the events taking place. A dynamic system of relationships will allow you to influence the decisions of the key characters.
- Innovative turn-based battle system. Effectively use positioning to gain the advantage.
- Build a village for yourself and your allies to unlock new skills and abilities.
- A system of unique interactive events that impose curses or blessings on the hero, which may last until the end of the game.
- The game features an eclectic soundtrack that will accompany you on your adventure, spanning symphonic, folk, and hip-hop genres.