Publiser Level Infinite and developer Hotta Studio announced Tower of Fantasy has launched worldwide.
Tower of Fantasy is now available for Windows PC (via its official website and soon on Steam, and the Epic Games Store), iOS (via the App Store), and Android (via Google Play).
The Genshin Impact-like shared MMO / RPG shares a lot of similarities, but also has some things unique to it – read more in our recent preview we posted for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
In Tower of Fantasy, dwindling resources and a lack of energy have forced mankind to leave earth and migrate to Aida, a lush and habitable alien world. There, they observed the comet Mara and discovered an unknown but powerful energy called “Omnium” contained in it. They built the Omnium Tower to capture Mara, but due to the influence of Omnium radiation, a catastrophic disaster occurred on their new homeworld.
- Immersive Open-World – Experience a vast alien world full of beautiful open vistas and imposing futuristic structures.
- Unique Characters – Wield the unique weapons of each character that grant different gameplay styles as you explore their compelling backstories.
- Grow and Explore Together – Party up with friends online and take on new adventures in the shared open world.
- Epic Combat – Engage in epic battles against enemies of all shapes and sizes as you switch weapons and gameplay styles on the fly to unlock your own personal fighting style.
- Explore and Interact – Explore and interact with a vibrant living world as you discover your own journey through it.