Creative Assembly has announced Total War: Warhammer III update 1.1.0 is now available for download.
1.1.0 is the first major update for the grand strategy game and includes such features as bug fixes, rebalancing of play, and additional maps.
Here’s a new trailer for the update:
Here is a rundown on the main features in Total War: Warhammer III update 1.1.0:
- Numerous crash fixes and performance optimizations
- A major overhaul of the Realm of Chaos mechanics
- A much-anticipated fix for a bugged interaction between the Everlasting Gift tech and Gift of Slaneesh upgrade
- A fix to ensure that Supply Lines values update properly when disbanding a Lord
- Fixes for numerous issues blocking players from completing the Prologue
- A one-on-one training montage to bulk up The Daemon Prince (aka “Daniel”)
- Major adjustments to the Daemons of Chaos Gifts and Gift Sets
- The first improvements to unit responsiveness (with more coming later)
- Units must now brace against a charging attacker for Charge Reflection to take effect
- Balance updates for most factions and several faction-specific units
- Two returning Domination battlefields: Arnheim and Battle for Itza
- Major updates to the Domination multiplayer mode: including larger starting armies and an update to supply mechanics
- …and much more!
For even more details on update 1.1.0, you can read the full patch notes here.