Creative Assembly have released a trailer for the third iteration of the Total War: Warhammer franchise’s Blood for the Blood God pack.
Much like in previous games, purchasing Blood for the Blood God III will significantly up the gore factor in Total War: Warhammer III. Battles will now feature dismemberment, giblet explosions, blood splatter that stays on units during combat, and new hyperviolent kill animations.
Anyone who has purchased a previous Blood for the Blood God pack will get this latest one for free. Likewise, purchasing Blood for the Blood God III will unlock the pack for previous Total War: Warhammer games.
You can see the latest gore-soaked trailer below, which suitably enough showcases Skarbrand ripping and tearing his way through some Kislevites for the glory of Khorne.
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
THE WORLD TEETERS ON THE BRINK OF CHAOS
The last roar of a dying god ruptures the boundary between worlds, opening a portal to the Realm of Chaos. From this maelstrom, the four Ruinous Powers – Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh – emerge, spreading darkness and despair.
The stern warriors of Kislev and the vast empire of Grand Cathay stand at the threshold, as a vengeful Daemon Prince vows to destroy those who corrupted him. The coming conflict will engulf all. Will you conquer your daemons? Or command them?
- RAISE A MIGHTY ARMY – With seven unique races and hundreds of units under your command, raise an army and dominate in epic real-time battles across a world of breathtaking scale and spectacle.
- BUILD AN EMPIRE – In the most ambitious and groundbreaking Total War title to date, dive into a captivating narrative that will take you to the mind-bending Realm of Chaos and back again. Forge your empire in a strategy sandbox that ensures no two campaigns are ever the same.
- CHOOSE YOUR HERO – Play as 10 Legendary Lords! Will you side with the Chaos Gods and take one of their Daemonic Champions, play as an ancient transforming Dragon from Grand Cathay, defend the frozen nation of Kislev with the Ice Queen or play the ultimate villain as the Daemon Prince?
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER DAEMON – Customise the Daemon Prince to your own unique design with a huge suite of body parts and powers, creating billions of potential combinations to suit your own playstyle.
- MULTIPLAYER CHAOS – Multiplayer is now bigger than ever. With the vast 8-player Realm of Chaos multiplayer campaign, the intense 1 v 1 Domination mode, the story-driven multiplayer campaigns built around Kislev and Grand Cathay and ranked & custom battles, there’s no shortage of ways to cause chaos with friends.
Total War: Warhammer III is available for Windows PC, Linux, and Mac (via the Epic Games Store, and Steam), and is also on Xbox Game Pass.