Publisher Perfect World Entertainment and developer Echtra Games have announced the release date for the Switch port of Torchlight III.
The dungeon-crawling action RPG is coming to Switch on October 22nd, via the eShop.
Torchlight III hit full release today, leaving Early Access. It’s now available for Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
It’s been a century since the events of Torchlight II, and the Ember Empire is in decline. In Torchlight III, Novastraia is again under threat of invasion and it’s up to you to defend against the Netherim and its allies. Gather your wits and brave the frontier to find fame, glory, and new adventures!
- Travel the Frontier – Explore the wilderness, party with friends, gather materials to craft gear, or use magic to enter unknown dungeons! There’s always something to do in the new frontier.
- Build & Upgrade Your Fort – It’s time to rebuild – and that includes you! Enjoy your very own fort, where you can upgrade gear and renovate your fort to show off to your friends and the world.
- Collect Epic Gear – Whether it’s armor, weapons, dyes, recipes, or even new pets…there’s always more to find as you battle through dungeons and take on dangerous foes.
- Pets Are Back – Fight your way to fame and glory with your loyal companion! Add skills and equip them with gear to make them stronger. Each species comes in a myriad of colors and styles, so make sure to collect them all!
- Build Your Hero – With four unique classes to choose from, players can utilize class-specific mechanics to maximize damage and their odds of survival. Combine epic gear, Relic powers, and class abilities to customize your playstyle.