One More Level and Techland Publishing have announced the release date for God’s Trigger.
The top-down co-op shooter will be launching on April 18th for Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, and Xbox One. You can check out the launch trailer above.
The game follows a fallen angel named Harry and his unlikely partner, a demoness named Judy, as they try to cancel the apocalypse. Everyone can die in just one hit, including yourself, so players will need to make quick decisions and smart use of their arsenal of guns, melee weapons, special abilities, and traps hidden around the levels. God’s Trigger can be played solo or together with a friend via local co-op.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Slay enemies with speed and precision in an over-the-top show of blood and explosions. Play solo or with others, make split-second decisions, dodge bullets, and use weapons and abilities to inflict violence in the most graphic way possible.
- When an Angel and a Demon team up to kill their way into Heaven and stop the apocalypse, bullets will fly and blood will be shed.
- Play solo or in with a friend and burst through a room in a matter seconds killing enemies with a bucketload of weapons, special abilities, and melee options in a show of blood and explosions!
- Kill enemies in the most graphic way possible!
Make split-second decisions, dodge bullets and inflict violence in a highly stylized, fast-paced bloodbath.
- Each character brings their own unique powers. With a treasure trove of weapons and customizable special abilities you have the means to annihilate your enemies in just the way you like.
- Two heroes working together will slay enemies twice as fast! Switch freely between Harry and Judy, the Angel and the Demon, at any moment in solo mode, or grab a friend and work together in co-op for even greater bloodshed!