Publisher tinyBuild and developer Splashteam have announced Tinykin launches in Summer 2022 for PC and consoles.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game, via its Steam page:
Milo arrives on Earth to find that he’s way too small, everybody’s gone and a day hasn’t passed since 1991!
Team up with the mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create ladders, bridges, explosions and a lot more!
Find a way home through a sprawling ant-sized metropolis, and unravel Earth’s biggest mystery!
- Explore cities of ants, beetles and other insects built inside of a giant house
- Meet characters everywhere you go and learn their stories and history
- Catch over a hundred tinykin in each city, and use their special abilities to climb higher, break down doors and solve the city’s problems!
- Skateboard around on Milo’s tiny soap-board! Jump, grind and hover around the house
- Collect upgrades to improve Milo’s bubble-pack, build out the Ardwin Museum and complete Ridmi’s mysterious machine!”