RedDeerGames have just released their Cyberpunk puzzle game Cyber Protocol on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.
Cyber Protocol challenges you to hack your way through over 100 neon-lit levels. Compete with players around the world to earn leaderboard fame, or fight others more directly in local competitive multiplayer. You can check out the launch trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Cyber Protocol is an arcade puzzle game set in Cyberpunk scenario with a strong and dynamic gameplay. You impersonate the main hero, whose mission is to bring his Android friend (G0X6) back to life by activating the protocol.
- ABSORBING GAMEPLAY – The team has put every effort to turn each of 100 levels into a new, original challenge, not just with different setups, but also with new traps with different mechanics which could be used in various ways. The plan was that each time you go through a stage, you will get as involved as the first time.
- COMPETITIVE – Share the fun with your family and friends – Cyber Protocol invites up to 4 players to take up the challenge locally! Be careful, only the best hackers can pass it without harm.
- FOR CHALLENGERS – Looking for more adrenaline? Try hacking the system in the arcade mode at an increased pace and with limited lives. The task is hard, but if you are good enough, you can get your place in the top 20 global ranking of cyber hackers! Glory, fame and success – it all can be yours!
- FOR RETRO FANS – Miss retro games style? Don’t worry – we got you covered! Throw away your old, dusty console, progress in the game and travel back in time to the 80’s by changing game themes and sounds.
- MUSIC PLAYER – If you want to relax after the hard work of hacking, sit back and listen to the Cyber Protocol’s Synthwave and 8bit soundtracks before going to the next challenge!