Magical girl comedy RPG This Way Madness Lies will be landing on the PlayStation 5 soon.
The PlayStation 5 version is now available today, September 12th. This Way Madness Lies has been available on Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows (through Steam).
You can view the announcement below:
This Way Madness Lies, Zeboyd’s latest game in a long line of beloved games, is a critically acclaimed turn-based comedy JRPG. It has an 89% on Metacritic (Switch ver), an Open Critic score of 86% Top Critic Average with 92% Critics Recommend, and a 95% positive user rating on Steam.
Let us begin our tale, in the quiet city of Verona, Italy. A town for lovers… and giant, mutant flower attacks…
Join Imogen and her friends on an epic adventure throughout the Shakespearean metaverse!
- Unique, turn-based combat!
- Multi-character unite abilities!
- Pacing that doesn’t waste your time!
- Hang out with your friends!
- Put on plays!
- Get a pet!
- Shakespearean dialogue too difficult to parse? No problem with our unique, patented Ye Olde English to New English translator! 110% accurate!
- Counts as a Shakespeare course at all Miskatonic Universities
- Teaches you while you learn!