CD Projekt RED has confirmed the awesome news that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 24th, 2015.
They also confirmed that the game will get both a standard edition (with some extra goodies) alongside a whopping collector’s edition that will probably put most collector’s editions to shame.
The standard edition comes with:
- A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique Witcher 3 stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
The Collector’s Edition comes with:
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
You can place pre-orders for both editions here.
Lastly, if you pre-order the game from GOG.com, you’ll get a DRM free copy of the game (and pre-download access), a Dark Horse comic book, a digital art book, bonus videos . a detailed map, the extended game soundtrack, concept artworks and avatar pack, custom made wallpapers, a free copy of Neverwinter Nights and its three expansions, and finally access to the closed multiplayer beta of The Witcher Adventure board game.
The team is also offering a five percent discount if you already own The Witcher or The Witcher 2. CD Projekt RED is showing off more of The Witcher 3 during E3 next week.