Developer SNK Corporation has announced The King of Fighters XV open beta for later next month, alongside newcomer Dolores getting a reveal.
The King of Fighters XV open beta will run the following dates on PS4 and PS5:
- PST: November 19th at 7PM – November 22nd at 06:59AM
- CET: November 20th at 04:00AM – November 22nd at 3:59PM
- JST: November 20th at 12PM – November 22nd at 11:59PM
Here’s the new Dolores trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
SHATTER ALL EXPECTATIONS The new “XV” that transcends everything!
Since its debut in 1994, the KOF fighting game series has been driving the world to the excitement with its appealing characters and unique game system. Six years have passed since the last title in the series, and now KOF XV surpasses all of its predecessors in terms of graphics, systems, and online experience!
- A total of 39 characters are participating! Classic popular characters, revived characters, new characters, and more! The most epic dream match in KOF history is about to begin!
- KOF’s story reaches its climax! The latest KOF Saga continues from the previous title in Story Mode. This time, the story is coming to an explosive climax!
- The culmination of the series’ battle system Inheriting the series’ traditional 3-on-3 team battle, KOF XV also features a new system. Enjoy an unprecedented sense of speed and freshness!
- Easy and versatile online play Rollback netcode has been adopted to reduce lag in online matches. There are also a variety of battle options that allow you to choose how you want to play!
- KOF is fully packed with content to enjoy Includes a Gallery with movies and voices, and a new DJ STATION with over 300 popular songs from the KOF series and more.