Creative Assembly have announced a new DLC pack for Total War: Warhammer II.
The Hunter & The Beast focuses on the Empire and Lizardmen, and adds the forces of Markus Wulfhart and Nakai The Wanderer to the game. The DLC will include new units, Regiments of Renown, a narrative campaign, legendary items, and quest-chains. You can check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
The Hunter & The Beast is the latest Lords Pack for Total War: WARHAMMER II. Introducing two rival Legendary Lords from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, each with their own objectives, mechanics, units and playstyle, for use in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns, and custom/multiplayer battles.
- Two richly themed new Legendary Lords lead their own factions: Markus Wulfhart leads the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition (Empire), and Nakai The Wanderer leads the Spirit of the Jungle
- Each Legendary Lord brings their own unique faction mechanics, quest-chains, legendary items, skill-trees and campaign narrative
- Devastating new ranged units, mobile gunpowder batteries and fabled Hunter Heroes for the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition
- Towering new Dread Saurians, the largest beasts to walk the world of Total War: WARHAMMER, plus new Kroxigors, Razordons and Rites for Spirit of the Jungle
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field
Total War: Warhammer II- The Hunter & The Beast will be available for Windows PC via Steam on September 11th for $8.99.