Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio announced The House of the Dead: Remake is coming to Xbox Series X|S.
The remake is coming to Xbox Series X|S on September 23rd. The remake was previously released for PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Switch, PlayStation 4, and Stadia. In case you missed it, find our thorough review for the game here.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls, including gyro aiming
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Armory with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses