Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer Megapixel Studio have announced The House of the Dead Remake is getting a PS5 port.
The new port is set to launch on January 20th and owners of the game on PS4 will get a free upgrade.
Here’s a rundown of the game via their PlayStation Store page:
Nobody leaves here alive!
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls, including gyro aiming
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Armory with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses
Here’s the announcement trailer:
The House of the Dead Remake is currently available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam and GOG). In case you missed it, find our thorough review for the game here.