Microids announced a The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition for Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
The House of the Dead: Remake Limidead Edition is coming to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 sometime later in 2022. The new remake was recently ported to PC (via Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Stadia, while the original Switch release came earlier. In cas you missed it, find our thorough review for the game here.
Here’s a rundown on the Limidead Edition, and the full game:
Limidead edition content:
- Copy of the game The House of the Dead: Remake
- An exclusive box with lenticular
- Two character stands
- Sticker sheet
About The House of the Dead Remake
Shoot creatures like in the 90’s with the remake of this cult arcade shooting game!
Renowned biochemist and geneticist, Dr Roy Curien is obsessed by his lifetime project of discovering the nature of life and death. When he finally succeeds, it’s time for his former colleague Sophie Richards to ask for the help of her friends at AMS; Thomas Rogan and agent G. Their mission is simple, end the doctor’s macabre project and save all the employees of the lab. Play solo or with a friend and shoot hordes of undeads and nightmare creatures in this fantastically gory and shameless arcade shooter!
- A state of the art remake with upgraded graphics, audio and new game modes for this arcade hit released in 1997!
- Solo and multiplayer using the JoyCon.
- Nonstop action!
- Unlock the full monster encyclopedia to learn about them and their weaknesses.