Publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio announced The House of the Dead: Remake is coming to PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
The House of the Dead: Remake is coming to PC (via Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Stadia on April 28th, with a price point set at $24.99. The remake was just released for Switch – in case you missed it, you can find our thorough review for the game here.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The House of the Dead: Remake is coming to PC and more
THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake is a remade version of the game introduced in 1997 in arcade platform. A classic arcade rail-shooter receives a whole new entourage and gameplay changes to suit modern gaming standards.
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls, including gyro aiming
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Armory with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses