Publisher Whitethorn Games and developer Brian Wilson announced a PS5 port for environmental thriller game The Forest Cathedral.
The Forest Cathedral is coming to PlayStation 5 on October 31st, following its debut on Windows PC (via Steam) and Xbox Series X|S.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
The Forest Cathedral is a first-person environmental thriller set on a remote island. Playing as scientist Rachel Carson, players will figure out why the island won’t let her leave. The game tells the reimagined story of the attempted silence of Rachel Carson leading up to her discoveries on the harmful pesticide known as DDT.
Slowly uncover the effects of DDT in this dramatic reimagining of the story of Rachel Carson. Use advanced environmental technology to solve 2D/3D connected puzzles.
In The Forest Cathedral, players will experience:
- Unique blend of 2D platforming and 3D exploration
- Dramatic reimagining of the story of Rachel Carson
- Meticulously crafted forested island to explore
- Fully voiced dialogue and narrative
- Enchanting original soundtrack