Square Enix has put out the final batch of downloadable content for Playstation 3 users in the west. The content, available whenever the Playstation Store updates today, will bring a myriad of costumes and weapons.
You can find them all below:
Costumes & Weapons
- Zero’s Garb Variety Pack: A retailer exclusive pre-order item, this DLC contains three alternate costume color schemes for Zero. ($2.99)
- Caim’s Garb: A previous Collector’s Edition exclusive, this DLC – from the original Drakengard – halves the player’s stamina use when performing heavy attacks. ($2.99)
- Beautiful Child: Originally included in the Collector’s Edition as a pre-order bonus, this is a cosmetic headwear for Mikhail in the shape of a Giant Baby head. ($0.99)
- Nier’s Garb: Modeled after NIER Replicant, the Japanese-Exclusive version of NIER, this costume boosts damage by five percent. ($2.99)
- Kainé’s Garb: Modeled after Kainé from NIER, this costume doubles the window for triggering a parry. ($2.99)
- Experimental Weapon #7: Cosmetic headwear for Mikhail modeled after Emil from NIER. ($0.99)
Prologues Chapters & Dynamic Themes
- One’s Prologue: A Collector’s Edition exclusive as part of the Sisters’ Prologue Bundle, One’s Prologue is now available for individual purchase. ($5.99)
- PlayStation Themes: A Wave 3 pre-order bonus for Drakengard 3, these PSN themes prominently feature Zero, Mikhail and the four Disciples (Cent, Octa, Decadus and Dito) on players’ PlayStation 3 dashboards. ($0.99 each)
Some of this content was locked to being pre-order exclusive, so it’s pretty cool to see Square Enix making that available to fans who didn’t pre-order the game.