Curve Games have released the CyberSec Pack, first DLC pack for Neon Giant’s cyberpunk shooter-RPG, The Ascent.
The CyberSec Pack adds the NEWT MGL Grenade Launcher, the RECOIL ballistic burst rifle, the GR00P Cluster Grenade, 4 new pieces of armor, and 4 new animated weapon skins. You can find a trailer for the DLC below.
The CyberSec Pack is available for $4.99.
You can find a rundown for the new DLC (via Steam) below:
CyberSec Mega, the largest mil-tech manufacturer and main supplier of CorpSec, have released a brand-new set of weapons, tactical gear, armor and animated skins.
Disclaimer: This pack is not for the faint-hearted.
The CyberSec Pack includes everything you need to make a bang, including:
- Two new weapons, the NEWT MGL Grenade Launcher and the RECOIL ballistic burst rifle
- As well as one tactical: the GR00P Cluster Grenade. Who said you can’t wreak havoc in style?
Speaking of style, CyberSec Mega cares deeply for all their clients, that’s why they’ve also produced four brand-new pieces of armor, protecting you from your explosive mayhem, while also making sure you look good doing it.
- The Boomblock Vest for Advanced Torso Protection
- The Boomblock Shin Protector for Medium Leg Protection.
You’re probably thinking, but what about my head? CyberSec has you covered, with:
- The Boomblock Scalp for Medium Head Protection
- And the Boomblock H-HD for Advanced Head Protection.
And to look extra cool, four new animated weapon skins:
- Blue Digital ; Hypno 01 ; Hypno 02 ; Red Digital
CyberSec Mega appreciates your business.
This paid DLC pack is accompanied by a free update as well. This update introduces the ability to transmogrify items, 8 new cosmetics, and various small tweaks and bug fixes. You can read more about the update here.