Publisher Playism and developer Orbital Express have announced TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight heads to consoles in 2021.
When TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight heads to consoles in 2021, it will be available for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. The game was originally released for Windows PC (via Steam and GOG) in April of this year.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Yukumo is a young girl traversing the world in her beloved airship. Upon arriving at a particular Far Eastern town to run some errands, her airship suddenly breaks down. She decides to explore the town to search for parts for repair; however, the town has fallen silent with no trace of the people who live there, the only inhabitants being a strange cat-like species…
Tasomachi is an independently developed adventure game that lets you freely explore the beautiful world created by designer nocras. Assuming the role of young female protagonist Yukumo, fix your beloved airship by exploring the mysterious town covered by the Twilight Mist to collect hidden Sources of Earth and help restore the town’s lost brilliance. Enjoy this unique world with an Eastern fantasy twist, complemented perfectly by composer Ujico*’s mystical soundtrack.
- The Town – Wander and explore this mysterious and beautiful town. As time slowly creeps by, the subtle differences in the town between night and day are mesmerizing.
- The Nezu Tribe – the only remaining inhabitants of the town – just may provide some useful hints regarding the Sources of Earth
- Sanctuaries – Test your skills in the athletic stage-like “Sanctuaries” located on the edge of town.
- Your Airship – Hop into Yukumo’s trusty airship to explore piers, valleys, and lakes. Gather the Sources of Earth to expand the scope of your adventure even further.
- Outfit Changes & More Extras – Collect money around town to change outfits and decorate your room. Try to complete the entire collection!