Publisher United Label and developer Odd Bug Studio have announced the Tails of Iron Bloody Whiskers update is now available, adding new bosses, new modes, and more.
Here’s a new trailer for the Tails of Iron Bloody Whiskers update:
Here’s a rundown on the update:
Tails of Iron now includes ‘Bloody Whiskers’: a free expansion which introduces a new post-game questline, two additional difficulty modes, five new bosses, a selection of special armours and weapons, and a secret that was perhaps better left forgotten…
5 New Bosses – You only went and saved the whole of Rat Kingdom… from a mass frog invasion… single handedly. But apparently your royal subjects still aren’t quite 100% satisfied (there’s no rat in gratitude… oh wait).
Win them over once and for all in a deadly tournament, by defeating the fiercest and most lethal warriors from across the land! These 5 new boss fights arrive with their own uniquely challenging attacks and movesets – make them wish they were never conceived by our character artist!!
- Bloody Whiskers – As requested by our players, Bloody Whiskers is Tails of Iron with a double shot of bug juice – a much more difficult experience, with even deadlier enemies. Only recommended for those with the most iron of wills.
- Fairy Tail – Also heavily requested, Fairy Tail mode is for those looking for a story first experience. Recommended for players who want to immerse themselves in the rich world and narrative, without the hardships of warfare.
- 5 New Armour Sets – Strike fear into your foes with the latest Rat Kingdom fashion statements! Flaunt your five new armour sets while you courageously cleanse the land of Greenwarts clan.
- 6 New Weapon Skins – Yes, we’re talking even more pointy bits to play with. Accessorise your new garbs with these 6 deadly and very much striking implements.
- 3 New Achievements – Cos, let’s face it, cleansing the land of the putrid pond scum wasn’t challenging enough already.
- Trading Cards Added – You asked, and your King listened. Land-wide tax increase or not!
- 2 New Rooms – It’s fascinating what one little padlock can do… and we’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading the numerous fan theories contemplating what indeed lies behind this now infamous door.
- Claim the key to the old King’s room by defeating all four tournament bosses. But be warned, for some secrets are better left forgotten…