Bandai Namco has announced a western release for Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun!.
The music-rhythm game will launch on November 2nd in North America and Europe alongside the recently confirmed western release of Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session!. While the former is exclusive to Nintendo Switch, the latter is exclusive to PlayStation 4.
It’s worth pointing out the game is coming to retail and digital stores. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for both games.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Play to the beat using your own drum with wide variety of new songs and challenge your friends to prove who has the best taiko skills. Use motion controls to enjoy Taiko like never before! Unlock beloved characters to help you on your journey to become a legendary taiko drummer! Utilize the interactive features of the Nintendo Switch to connect, share, and play with family and friends.
- Crossover Characters and Unique In-Game Skills – Play using Nintendo crossover characters such as Kirby and Splatoon 2’s Squid, and take advantage of new character support skills to assist in play.
- Play Using Motion Controls – Play Taiko “arcade style” by using the Joy-Con motion controls, or use the touch screen or standard button controls to play to your liking.
- Play with Your Friends – Connect multiple Nintendo Switch consoles though Local Wireless Session to play Taiko Mode or multiple Joy-Con to a single Nintendo Switch to play Party Mode with up to 4 players.
- Enjoy an Iconic Song List – Over 70 songs featuring Dragon Ball Z, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Super Mario Odyssey, and many more!
- New Party Mode – Connect multiple controllers and up to 4 players can play through 20 rhythm-based challenges, plus expert difficulty