Flow Fire Games have announced SYNTHETIK 2, the next installment in their series of top-down roguelite shooters.
This follow-up to the hit roguelite shooter from 2018 will feature overhauled graphics, UI enhancements, a fresh progression system, and tons of new mechanics. Some of these include the introduction of factions, each of which have their own fighting style and unique weapons. There will also be new playable classes and integrated mod support.
You can find the teaser trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Fight against relentless opponents and unforgiving bosses encased in ever-changing environments. Master the uniquely deep and satisfying weapon mechanics and the unprecedented amount of customization. Discover a seemingly unending amount of weapons, items, perks and character upgrades. Join the fight alone or through online co-op, but be careful, death is permanent!
NEW IN SYNTHETIK 2:
- Introducing the SYNTHETIK Technology Ruleset v2, which brings gameplay and the world onto a whole new level.
- Experiment with powerful Technologies, take possession of powerful Faction Arsenals, expand on new Classes and more!
- From the ground up re-engineered new tech brings beautiful graphics and tons of new features including a big upgrade to the best-in-genre weapon mechanics
- A fresh new progression system with near-infinite replay value
- Introducing the SYNTHETIK Universe expanding on the Machine Gods and the Technologies, Doctrines and Generals of the various Machine Factions, including our new community and SYNTHETIK universe hub
… More infos coming soon, stay tuned!
THE NEXT LEVEL IN GUNPLAY
> Master SYNTHETIK 2’s uniquely rewarding magazine eject and active reload mechanics!
> Weapons can jam and overheat, check yourself before you burn yourself!
> Tame the movement based recoil, discard and switch between varied ammo types.
> Savor the uniquely satisfying and direct weapon handling, rewarding precision and mastery!
> We even brought headshots to the top-down perspective for the first time!
SYNTHETIK 2 enters Early Access in 2021 for Windows PC via Steam.