Namco Bandai has confirmed that Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, their upcoming Playstation Vita spinoff, is getting a limited edition release.
Setting you back a cool 9,980 yen, the limited edition includes:
- Special box designed by abec
- First run limited edition packaging
- A soundtrack CD
- The special contents Blu-ray disc
- A special case for CD and Blu-Ray disc
- Mini clear poster
- Special pamplet “Dengeki NerveGear Vol. 2″
- First run copies of the game come with a bonus code to redeem an in-game costume
The standard edition of the game will cost 6,170 yen, and both will be available at launch on April 24th, in Japan.