Playdigious announced a new Streets of Rage 4 smartphone port planned for May 2022.
Here’s a new trailer for the Streets of Rage 4 smartphone port:
Here’s a rundown on the new Streets of Rage 4 smartphone port:
Punch your way through the Streets of Rage once again!
Streets of Rage 4 takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this retro beat’em up with hand-drawn comic inspired graphics and updated mechanics.
Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode : a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends… and your fists ! Critically acclaimed, Streets of Rage 4 won several awards and nominated as Best Action Games at the 2020 Game Awards.
Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 everywhere you go!
Do note that multiplayer mode will not be available at launch but will come in a free update after release.
CAREFULLY REDESIGNED FOR MOBILE
- Revamped interface
- Game Center achievements
- Compatible with MFicontrollers
- No micro-transactions!
- Rediscover the classic Beat em up Streets of Rage Franchise with new fight mechanics
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations & vivid FX
- Unlock up to 5 new & emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets
- Challenge yourself in different modes : Story, Training, Arcade…
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world class musicians such as Olivier Derivière and legend Yuzo Koshiro
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the SoR1&2 OST and enable the Retro Pixel graphics!