Capcom has shared a new trailer for Street Fighter V: Champion Edition at this year’s Tokyo Game Show.
The new trailer introduces the August-announced, upcoming downloadable content fighter Dan Hibiki, who is planned for release sometime this winter as one of the characters in the game’s fifth and last content season.
Here’s the new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Rule the ring with Street Fighter™ V: Champion Edition, the most robust version of the acclaimed fighting game! Choose from 40 diverse fighters, 34 dynamic stages and over 200 stylish costumes as you fight your way through a variety of exciting single-player and multi-player modes.
The Street Fighter™ V: Champion Edition Upgrade Kit contains the content from previous versions of Street Fighter™ V, including each character, stage and costume released after Street Fighter™ V: Arcade Edition. READY? FIGHT!
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is the ultimate pack that includes all content (excluding Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes and Capcom Pro Tour DLC) from both the original release and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. It also includes each character, stage and costume that released after Arcade Edition. That means 40 characters, 34 stages and over 200 costumes!
- V-Trigger 1 and 2 – Release powerful techniques and exclusive moves by activating V-Trigger 1 or 2 with the character of your choice! Do huge bursts of damage or make that much needed comeback win by pressing hard punch and hard kick simultaneously while your V-Gauge is fully stocked.
- V-Skill 1 and 2 – Fundamentals win matches and V-Skills are the building blocks of victory. Each V-Skill grants your character a unique move and/or ability that will help fill up your V-Gauge.
- V-Reversal – Put a stop to your opponent’s offense by utilizing V-Reversal. V-Reversal costs one V-Gauge stock, but is very much worth it as it can potentially give you breathing room to create your own offensive.
- Special Attacks and EX Special Attacks – A staple of Street Fighter, Special Attacks are the key to a solid strategy in Street Fighter V: Champion Edition. Use various Special Attacks to zone out opponents, impose your will, and build up your Critical Gauge for even more damage. EX Special Attacks are more powerful versions of Special Attacks at the cost of one Critical Gauge bar.
- Critical Art – The most highly damaging attack in Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is called the Critical Art. A Critical Art can be performed as long as the Critical Gauge is fully stocked.
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is currently available for Windows PC (via Steam) and PlayStation 4.