Publisher Square Enix and developer Team Ninja announced a Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin new demo is available now for PS4 and PS5.
This is actually the third playable demo for the game, which is set to release a bit later this month.
Here’s a new trailer for the demo:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
What is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN?
STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN is an action RPG that takes the FINAL FANTASY series in a bold, new direction.
With the memory of their struggle buried deep in their hearts… Jack and his allies, Ash and Jed, burn with resolve to defeat Chaos as they throw open the gates to the Chaos Shrine. Yet doubts remain—are they truly the Warriors of Light the prophecy foretold?
Step into a world of dark fantasy and revel in the exhilarating, action-packed battles!
Jack, Ash and Jed enter the shrine. Waiting for them at the end of their journey…man in armor sits upon the shrine’s throne, claiming he is the one who is “to become Chaos.”
- Switch between two selected jobs as you fight. Each job can equip different weapons and has its own unique attack style.
- Classic FINAL FANTASY series abilities appear alongside original weapon abilities. Characters’ appearances will also change to reflect their equipped armor.
- Use a soul burst to strike a finishing blow after depleting an enemy’s break gauge. Turn enemies to crystal, and restore a small amount of Jack’s MP by shattering them.
- Sacrifice MP to temporarily strengthen Jack, knocking enemies back upon use and making it easier to break enemies.
- Face powerful monsters obstructing your path—fierce enough to be bosses encounters in their own right.