Paradox Interactive has announced that the latest Stellaris DLC, MegaCorp, will be releasing on December 6th.
As the name implies, the new DLC focuses primarily on establishing intergalactic trade empires for fun and profit.
The MegaCorp DLC will cost you $19.99. You can check out the latest trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
Stellaris: MegaCorp is the latest full expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, which has players ushering in an era of prosperity and profit on a galactic scale. In this economy-focused expansion, players can become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire to expand operations across the stars.
Stellaris: MegaCorp features include:
- CORPORATE CULTURE – Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
- CITY WORLD – With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- CARAVANEER FLEETS – Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- MORE MEGASTRUCTURES – The budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- GALACTIC SLAVE MARKET – Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP STATUS COMES WITH ITS PERKS – Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks!