Indie developer Eric ‘ConcernedApe’ Barone has announced some wonderful news – Stardew Valley is going to celebrate its excellent soundtrack with an orchestral tour.
The newly announced Stardew Valley Festival of Seasons Tour will kick off in February 2024 in the United States and then make its way across the country, and then internationally in several big countries.
The soundtrack in Stardew Valley is quite memorable and reminiscent of older Harvest Moon (now known as Story of Seasons) titles, and remains a big part of why I love the game.
Barone himself is deeply involved in the tour, and has curated a setlist of arranged orchestral versions of the game’s entire four-seasons soundtrack.
Here’s the full tour schedule:
- FEB 17 LOS ANGELES, CA – The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage – 4pm, 8pm
- FEB 23 BOSTON, MA – Berklee Performance Center – 8pm
- FEB 24 PHILADELPHIA, PA – Perelman Theatre – 5pm, 8pm
- FEB 29 NEW YORK, NY – The Town Hall – 8pm
- MAR 2 SEATTLE, WA – Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall – 4pm, 8pm
- MAR 9 CHICAGO, IL – The Vic – 8pm
- MAR 10 ST. LOUIS, MO – The Sheldon – 8pm
- MAR 15 TORONTO, CA – George Weston Recital Hall – 7:30pm
- MAR 17 MONTREAL, CA – Cinquième Salle – 3pm, 7pm
- APR 5 MELBOURNE, AU – Elisabeth Murdoch Hall – 8pm
- APR 20 SYDNEY, AU – Verbrugghen Hall – 5pm, 8pm
- APR 29 LONDON, UK – Cadogan Hall – 7:30pm
- TBA SEOUL, KR – Venue/date to be announced soon.
- TBA BANGKOK, TH – Venue/date to be announced soon.
Tickets will go on sale this friday, October 13th, for the majority of the above tour dates via the concert’s official site.
In related news, Barone refuses to stop adding even more content to Stardew Valley – the game’s 1.6 update was recently teased and it will add a host of new content including new festivals, “late game content”, 8 player multiplayer, and more.