Stardew Valley developer concernedape has released the planned 1.1 update patch notes for their farm life RPG.
First up, an overarching list of major updates for the game was outlined:
- Version 1.1 — A substantial content update
- Co-op Multiplayer
- Localizing for non-english regions
- Mac/Linux Ports
- Console Ports
It’s worth mentioning that publisher Chucklefish will be now handling the Mac/Linux ports, as well as the cooperative multiplayer programming. This will allow for one-man team concernedape to develop the content updates. The 1.1 update includes:
- More late-game content
- New farm buildings
- New crops
- New artisan goods
- New advanced farming/producing mechanics
- Shane and Emily will be marriage candidates. They will also have more events and dialogue as a result.
- More marriage content for all spouses
- More events for the non-marriage NPC’s
- Improvements/Additions to mining and combat
- Ability to move buildings and other convenience features
- More bug fixes
- More secrets
- More small, fun touches to the world
This list is not definitive, and may change or have things added/removed prior to update 1.1 actually launching.
In case you missed it, you can find our review for Stardew Valley here (we highly recommend it).