Today’s Niche Spotlight is Little Witch Nobeta, a cute but challenging action-RPG by SimonCreative and Pupuya Games that recently left Early Access.
In Little Witch Nobeta, you play as the titular little witch as she explores a mysterious castle looking for answers about her past. Fight against the castle’s restless ghostly denizens with a mixture of melee attacks and 4 different elemental magics, each of which can be charged up to become more powerful. Solve puzzles to advance through the castle’s corridors with the help of a little talking cat.
You can find a launch trailer below.
Little Witch Nobeta is available on Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 for $24.99.
You can find a rundown on the game below:
Little Witch Nobeta
The Little Witch Nobeta is a 3D action shooting game. Players will explore ancient, unknown castles and use different magic elements to fight against the soul! The game uses a comfortable Japanese art style, but the battles are quite challenging despite its cute looks.
Underestimating your foes will lead to troublesome encounters. You must discover enemies’ weaknesses and learn the precise time to dodge attacks in order to gain the advantage in combat.
Nobeta, the little wonder, came to the castle alone to solve the mystery of her own life. Constantly challenging powerful crafted souls, she learned all kinds of magical abilities and befriended a mysterious little black cat.
What secrets hide in the depths of the castle?
Little Witch Nobeta features:
- Complete plot cutscenes.
- Moderate puzzle-solving elements.
- Various combat styles including physical melee attacks and four types of magic: Arcane, Ice, Fire, and Thunder.
- Each magic spell can either be shot normally, or charged up to unleash a devastating magic trick!
- Each element has a unique design, allowing players to find one that suits them.
- Although charging magic spells takes some time, successfully attacking enemies will charge the gauge automatically. Go on the offensive to use powerful magic more often!
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!