Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Purple Lamp Studios have shared a new trailer for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake.
Here’s the new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the 2021-announced game:
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong?
Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails. But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite Sponge can’t handle – with the right cosmic costume!
Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick
- Don more than 30 spongetastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick
- Meet all your favorite characters from the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is coming to Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.