THQ Nordic and HandyGames have announced they are bringing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated to mobile.
As stated in the press release, the port will be handled by HandyGames, and will launch on Android and iOS on January 21st. It is available for pre-order on mobile devices now for $9.99 USD / €9.99 EUR / £8.99 GBP.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is also available on Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
You can find the mobile trailer below.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
In case you missed it, you can find our review here.