Super Spin Digital announced Spin Rhythm XD is getting a Nintendo Switch port this month alongside the game’s first DLC.
Spin Rhythm XD is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 26th, and preorders launch on the 19th. The game’s first DLC is launching on the same day, bringing new tracks to the game.
The music rhythm game has been available for Windows PC (via Steam) in early access since 2019 – with a full release that launched in March 2023.
Here’s a track list coming with the new downloadable content:
- Cheat Codes – Nitro Fun
- CRAZY – Tokyo Machine
- Into the Light – Notaker, Karra
- Shut My Mouth – Koven
- THE DROP – Gammer
- Blue Shadows – Xilent
- Overkill – RIOT
- U Got Me – Bossfight
- How We Win – FWLR
- It’s All Over – Shockone
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Spin Rhythm XD is a kinetic action rhythm game that provides players with precise, hand-crafted levels across five different difficulties and a deep commitment to accessibility.
The title offers over 60 tracks both licensed and original from a variety of electronic artists, and players can use fluid, analog-inspired controls to match colors and beats. Players can customize their experience, enjoy a full suite of accessibility features, and compete on global leaderboards to hone their skills and climb to the top.
- Kinetic rhythm action game focusing on musical gestures, flow and rhythm
- Control options such as spin, flick, and tap to match colors and beats.
- Smooth controls that work seamlessly across Joy-Cons, gamepad, touch screen and even keyboard and mouse on Switch!
- Precise, hand-made levels across 5 difficulties.
- Over 60 licensed and original tracks from a variety of artists and genres.
- Comprehensive accessibility including custom colors, track speeds, low-impact visuals, and more.
- Global leaderboards and daily/weekly challenges.