Notable additions to this update are the inclusion of a “high speed battle mode” which cuts out a lot of animations to speed up going through combat. A dash function has also been added, which increases the speed at which Ringo moves and attacks while going about dungeons.
Outside of the added content with new demons, most of the other changes in this patch for Soul Hackers 2 are primarily quality-of-life to provide a more enjoyable experience while playing.
Here’s a rundown of the patch notes:
Newly added functions:
A “Dash” function has been added to Ringo’s movement.
The user can toggle between “Normal” and “Dash” at will. While in Dash Mode, Ringo’s walking and slashing speeds will increase.
Due to the addition of the dash function, the effect of the Summoner Skill “Assassin’s Steps” has been changed to: “For a given distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
■ Fast Battle Mode
A “Speed Up” mode has been added to battles. Players may freely toggle between normal and high-speed combat.
- Adjusted how long loading-screen tips are shown.
- Changed the flow of on-screen prompts during soul level increase to reduce the risk of incorrect input from accidental button presses.
- Added the ability to teleport directly to shops from the City Map.
- Adjusted enemy spawn rate in dungeons.
- Adjusted skill inheritance rates during demon fusion.
- Other minor changes.
■ Other changes
- Added four new demons: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras, and Isis.