Atlus has shared the third official trailer for Soul Hackers 2, giving another overview of the upcoming digital demon RPG sequel.
Here’s the new trailer:
Atlus also detailed the game’s planned downloadable content, as well as shared its digital pre-order bonuses:
DLC will cover:
- DLC that adds costumes and BGM from other Atlus works like the original Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers.
- DLC that unlocks the acquisition and/or fusion of powerful demons such as Mara and Masakado.
- DLC that make it easier to earn in-game currency and experience points.
This is the currently planned DLC:
- Additional scenario “Lost Numbers” with new characters
- All-in-one additional costumes & background music set
- All-in-one additional demons set
- All-in-one cash, incense, and experience set
- A discounted Soul Hackers 2 all-in-one DLC set
- Further DLC is planned but more information will be released at a later date.
Preorders for the digital version of Soul Hackers 2 kick off today, June 9th, in Japan. If you preorder the digital version you’ll get the Persona 5 costume and background music set. There’s also a 25th anniversary edition that will include the 25th anniversary book, as well as the Mary maid outfit and Ai-ho DLC. Preorders on Steam will kick off on June 10th, and there will be both a digital deluxe edition and a digital premium edition, which include various pieces of DLC featured above.
Soul Hackers 2 is set to launch on August 25th in Japan and on August 26th in the west across Windows PC (via Steam and Windows 10/11), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.