The Primal Calling DLC adds the Druid and Barbarian classes, the Half-Orc Ancestry, and the Wanderer Background. You can find a launch trailer for the new DLC below.
Solasta: Crown of the Magister – Primal Calling is available for $9.99 USD.
This DLC is accompanied by a hefty free update to the base game. Some of the major changes in this update include an increased level cap to 12, level 6 spells, new character customization options, a rebalanced final boss fight, and new scenario creator features; such as more environment options and the ability to create custom campaigns.
You can find the rundown of the new DLC (via Steam) below:
Unleash your wild side with the Primal Calling DLC!
Buying this DLC unlocks two new classes (for a total of 6 new subclasses), one new ancestry and one new background.
- The Barbarian Class, with its 3 subclasses: Path of the Berserker (SRD), Path of the Magebane (Solasta), Path of Stone (Community)
- The Druid Class, with its 3 subclasses: Circle of the Land (SRD), Circle of Kindred Spirit (Solasta), Circle of Winds (Community)
- The Half-Orc Ancestry
- The Wanderer Background, with its brand new background quest located in Copparan
Solasta’s also getting a large update for free!
Whether you decide to get this DLC or not, the Tactical Adventures crew will be rolling a free update nonetheless!
- Level cap increased from level 10 to level 12, unlocking new class features as well as level 6 spells
- Scars and Facial Paints customization options in character creation
- Tired of playing through the tutorial? You can now skip it!
- Rebalanced (harder!) fight at the end of the campaign – prepare for a challenge!
- New Town Exterior & Town Interior Environments for the Dungeon Maker
- New Campaign Creator Feature, allowing custom dungeons to be bundled together into a campaign with custom monsters, custom NPCs & merchants and custom items!