Trust no one in this prohibition-inspired futuristic social deduction game.
Ringleaders has no release date yet, and will be available on Microsoft Windows (through Steam Early Access). Ringleaders will also be showcased as part of the upcoming Steam SHMUP fest, which will include a closed beta test.
You can view the announcement and trailer below:
Trust no one in Ringleaders, a new social deduction shooter set in a retrofuturistic, prohibition era inspired city where friends can quickly become foes.
We’re thrilled to announce that “Ringleaders” will be showcased at the Steam SHMUP Fest from September 25th to October 2nd, 2023
What is Ringleaders?
Think social deduction, but with a twist. Drawing inspiration from favorites like Among Us, Town of Salem, Secret Hitler, and Coup, Ringleaders combines the best of social deduction with action gameplay.
- Social deduction – In each game, certain players will turn into “informants,” changing their ultimate goal to sabotaging the mission.
- Bounty system – The ability to put a “bounty” on the head of someone you think is the informant. Bounties are persistent, meta-game values that can accumulate between games – the more you betray your team, the higher the price on your head.
- Matchmaking – Players will be able to enter lobbies with strangers or their friends and play the game complete with a variety of different scenarios.
- Proximity chat – Built in proximity voice chat, allowing players to communicate and work together (or neg each other).
- Short play sessions – Average game lasts 15 minutes.
Variety of game scenarios – Currently these are “collect and deliver,” “escort the hostage,” and “protect the truck” scenarios that pose different opportunities for the informant to sabotage.