Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Singapore have announced a release date for Skull and Bones.
Furthermore, a second closed beta for the game is planned for December 56th through the 18th – more details are on the game’s official site.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer and gameplay:
Enter the perilous world of Skull and Bones, a co-op pirate open world action-RPG experience, to become the most infamous pirate kingpin!
- Engage in thrilling naval battles and equip a multitude of powerful weapons as you risk it all for the biggest loot.
- Sail the lawless seas solo, or team up with two friends or other players to partake in shareable contracts and rewards.
- Face cutthroat pirate hunters, deadly sea monsters, unpredictable weather, dangerous rogue waves, supernatural threats, and more as you explore a vast open world.
- Craft and sail up to 10 different ships at launch, each with unique perks to match your own personal playstyle.
- Grow your infamy and unlock resources and opportunities to get riskier contracts and upgrade your equipment.