Distributor and publisher Microids and developer Sloclap announced the Sifu physical edition launches in May 2022.
The previously announced Sifu physical edition is appropriately titled the Sifu Vengeance Edition, and the Sifu physical edition launches after the game’s digital release, on May 3rd.
The new physical edition includes:
- An exclusive SteelBook
- Sifu’s standard edition for PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4
- ‘The Art of Sifu’ artbook
- The original game score (digital)
- 3 lithographs
Here’s a new trailer for the physical edition:
In case you missed it, you can find our thorough hands-on preview for Sifu here, complete with written coverage and video gameplay.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Is one life enough to have Kung Fu? In Sifu, you play a young Kung-Fu student on a path of vengeance.
Running after shadows from his past, one against all, he will have to draw deep into his unique mastery of Pak-Mei Kung-Fu to prevail.
- On the path of vengeance: The hunt for your enemies will take you through the hidden corners of the city, from the gang-ridden suburbs to the cold hallways of the corporate towers. You have got one day, and countless enemies on your way. Time will be the price to pay.
- Adaptation is the way: Careful positioning and clever use of the environment to your advantage are key to your survival. Use everything at your disposal: throwable objects, makeshift weapons, windows and ledges… The odds are stacked against you, and you will be offered no mercy.
- Training never ends: Kung Fu is a path for the body and the mind. Learn from your errors, unlock unique skills, and find the strength within yourself to master the devastating techniques of Pak-Mei Kung-Fu.
Sifu is launching on February 8th, 2022 release date across Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store), PS4, and PS5.