Indie developer Moving Pieces Interactive announced Shoulders of Giants is launching this month.
Their new roguelite action/adventure game is launching on January 26th for Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store), Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Pre-orders for the game are now live, and there’s a 20% discount for a limited time. Here’s a rundown on Shoulders of Giants, plus a new trailer:
Shoulders of Giants
The forces of Entropy are spreading chaos through the stars, corrupting living planets and urging on the heat death of the universe. Led by the psychic Owl, one scrappy team of space survivors are fighting to restore the balance. A mysterious mech! A sharpshooting amphibian! Together they must cut through waves of enemies and restore light and life to the galaxy!
- Best friend mode: It’s dangerous to go alone! Play solo, or team up with a friend, each taking control of either the frog or the robot.
- Army of Four: Battle the forces of entropy in four-player online co-op. Is your teamwork strong enough to survive?
- Grow as you go: Experience quick bursts of roguelike joy, as you explore, grow, and become gloriously overpowered on a never ending ride of randomized levels.
- A Galaxy Far Away: Shoot ‘n’ slash your way through explosively colourful planets, restoring life and light to the shattered worlds as you fight.
- Loot that Matters: From grappling hooks to glowing grenades, each new pickup can radically alter your power and playstyle. Mix and match abilities to create a moveset that’s all your own!