SEGA just announced their lineup for 2023’s Gamescom, including new releases for the Sonic, Yakuza, Persona series and more.
You can read the full announcement below:
SEGA® will be attending Gamescom 2023 with a roster full of global first hands-on experiences for attendees and a host of great titles from across its diverse portfolio. From 23 – 27 August, attendees stepping onto the SEGA stand at Gamescom will be transported into a SEGA wonderland with themed areas for some of its biggest upcoming titles, a lounge area featuring even more playable games and a very special collaboration with the LEGO® Group, to mark this month’s launch of all new LEGO Sonic The Hedgehog.
SEGA will be located in Hall 8 of the Koelnmesse, in Cologne, Germany and the 1100m² stand is packed with world first public hands-on experiences, including:
- Sonic The Hedgehog’s™ latest adventure in the eagerly awaited, Sonic™ Superstars.
- Creative Assembly’s hero-based, multiplayer extraction shooter, HYENAS™.
- The all-new action-adventure brawler from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name™.
- Two new titles from ATLUS’ critically acclaimed Persona series: Persona™ 5 Tactica and Persona™ 3 Reload.
- The latest DLC for Creative Assembly’s grand-strategy epic, Total War™: WARHAMMER® III.
Elsewhere on SEGA’s sizeable Gamescom stand are hands-on stations for Total War™: PHARAOH, Samba De Amigo: Party Central™, Endless™ Dungeon and Etrian Odyssey™ Origins Collection.
Gamescom 2023 will be running in Cologne, Germany, from August 23 to August 27, 2023, and you can find SEGA’s exhibition in hall 8.
If you can’t make it to Germany for the show, be sure to keep up with SEGA on social media.