Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have announced that the release date for the second DLC for Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
The latest post-launch DLC for the tactical RPG is launching on February 28th. You can check out the latest trailer for Pathfinder: Kingmaker above.
Varnhold’s Lot is a self-contained adventure that tells the story of Maegar Varn from the perspective of one of his general’s. The DLC allows you to roll up a new character and help decide the fate of Varnhold. Upon completing the DLC, you’ll unlock a new event in the main campaign that shows the consequences of your choices.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
You join Varn – as his general – and experience Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand; the whole of it, not just the outcome! Just as you were claiming your first title, another hero of the Stolen Lands became a baron too: Maegar Varn, captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold
If you’ve played the main campaign, you already know what happened to him… or do you?
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign’s hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion’s point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace