The second part of “The Hoarder’s Hunt” in Sea of Thieves has already been finished, but even if you won’t be the one to solve it you can put the code in and reap the rewards of everyone’s hard work!
The Hoarder’s Hunt Part Two: The Hunt for the Argent Silver Key
First things first, go to the official site and sign in with your Xbox Live account here.
You should be taken to a page where you can input a code to solve the riddle.
The answer is: 2FACED
Just copy and paste it and you should now be set to do the voyage.
The Hunt for the Argent Silver Key
The voyage is easy and can literally be done in less than 20 minutes depending on where you spawn and your luck with digging. You’re free to ignore this section if you want to solve the in-game riddles yourself!
- Sign in and check if you’re at Port Merrick or Plunder Outpost, ideally Plunder. Many of the islands you’ll be going to will be in the immediate area.
- Purchase the voyage from Larinna. It literally costs 0 gold, just don’t forget to grab it from her.
- Sail to the island on your quest map and dig up the mysterious book. This island is randomized like most treasure voyages, but it should be nearby.
- Equipped with a book, your first location is Lookout Point. There you’ll search for a wagon and bird cage and you’ll dig there to get your next location.
- Sail to Old Salts Atoll. There’s a handful of steps you should follow to do the quest properly, but you aren’t reading a guide because you want to do that so just skip the legwork and get to your next dig site.
- On Old Salts Atoll you’ll want to dig next to the stone bowl on a pedestal near the shipwreck for your next set of pages.
- Sail to Plunder Valley, this is your last stop and it’s a good thing you’re reading a guide because this island is huge.
- Here you’re looking for a group of supply barrels on the island’s north side. These are near a campfire so they should be easy to single out. Dig around them and you’ll find a chest with the Argent Silver Key, completing the voyage!
Don’t panic if you dig in the right spot and don’t get the pages or chest right away. This voyage is meant to be particular with where to dig so just keep trying.