The second Sea of Thieves Mystery “The Hoarder’s Hunt” is well under way and puzzle fans have already solved the first part.
Though it’s a bit late to start deciphering clues, you’re just in time to reap the rewards! All players can put in a special code on the Sea of Thieves site and unlock a special voyage that gives a special title: Silver Hoarder. If you’re looking for the answer, read on!
The Hoarder’s Hunt Part One: Unlocking the Silver Hoarder Title
First things first, go to the official site and sign in with your Xbox Live account here.
You should be taken to a page where you can input a code to solve the riddle.
The answer is: 0UTC45T
Just copy and paste it and you should now be set to do the voyage.
The Silver Hoarder Voyage
The voyage is easy and can literally be done in less than 20 minutes depending on where you spawn and your luck with digging. You’re free to ignore this section if you want to solve the in-game riddles yourself!
- Sign in and check if you’re at Port Merrick or Sanctuary Outpost, otherwise sign out and try again. The entire voyage takes place in the region between these two outposts.
- Purchase the voyage from Larinna. It literally costs 0 gold, just don’t forget to grab it from her.
- Sail to the island on your quest map and dig up the mysterious book. Both times we did this we got Rapier Cay, but it’s possible you might get a different island.
- Equipped with a book, your first location is Crescent Isle. There you’ll get on a rocky platform above the central cave facing out to sea. There will be a bushy fern, just dig around there. You’ll dig up some pages to fill out the mysterious book.
- Next you’ll go to Lonely Isle, this one is easy since it’s so small. You’ll want to dig near the lit lantern on the ground. You’ll get some more pages.
- Finally, our voyage ends at Lone Cove. Here, you’ll want to dig near the tallest tree on the island. It sticks out like a sore thumb once you know where to look, head directly north from the center stone of the island and you’ll see a tiny camp. The tall tree is on the left side of the camp. This is where you’ll dig up a Collector’s Chest containing a Silver Plated Key and two little trinkets. You should also be rewarded the title for digging it up.
- Finally, sell the key. You get the title from finishing the voyage but better safe than sorry!
Don’t panic if you dig in the right spot and don’t get the pages or chest right away. This voyage is meant to be particular with where to dig so just keep trying.