Netflix have revealed a new trailer (in Japanese as well) showing the sci-fi boxing CG anime Levius.
You can find the full run-down along with cast & crew below:
“In an age where devices are powered by steam, technology that fuses bodies to machinery makes cyber-boxing fights immensely popular.
A young man named Levius is drawn into these fights through what can only be destiny, but his talents will be what determine his future.”
- Nobunaga Shimazaki (Levius Cromwell)
- Junichi Suwabe (Zachs Cromwell)
- Takahiro Sakurai (Bill Weinberg)
- Ayane Sakura (Natalia Garnet)
- Houchu Ohtsuka (Malcolm Eden)
- Daisuke Ono (Hugo Stratas)
- Saori Hayami
- Mamoru Miyano (Dr. Crown)
- Hiroyuki Seshita (Ajin, Blame!, Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters), Chief Director
- Keisuke Ide (Ajin), Polygon Pictures Director
- Mitsunori Kataama, Director of Photography
- Yuuki Hatakeyama, Art Director
- Yoshikazu Iwanami, Sound Director
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Attack on Titan: Lost Girls, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign), Series Composition, Script
- Kenta Ihara (Saga of Tanya the Evil, Vinland Saga), Script
- Yuki Moriya (Ajin, Blame!, Knights of Sidonia), Character Designer
- Naoya Tanaka, Production Design
- Ferdinando Patulli, Production Design
- Takeshi Iwata, CG Supervisor
- Hironori Noochi, Color Design
- Yūgo Kanno, Music Composition
The Levius manga has had a rough road to walk. It originally appeared in Monthly Ikki in January 2013, but ended in September 2014 when the magazine ceased publication. It was relaunched in Ultra Jump as Levius.est in March 2015. Viz Media has licenced the manga, publishing the first volume on September 17th.
Levius premiers worldwide November 28th, on Netflix.