Publisher Bandai Namco and developer ILCA shared the English voice cast for their SAND LAND game, a new ARPG based on Akira Toriyama’s manga.
Here’s the English voice cast, plus a new trailer:
- Beelzebub: The Fiend Prince himself is taking to the desert wastelands in search of water. Though typically seeks the latest video games or the perfect prank to play on his friends, Beelzebub is taking on a more heroic role with Rao to help all the inhabitants of the wasteland. Beelzebub is voiced by Risa Mei.
- Rao: Sporting a jaunty hat paired with a mean pair of shorts and knee-high socks to complete his off duty but ready for action look, Rao is one of the good guys. Tired of seeing his fellow humans suffer under the King of Sand Land’s water hoarding, it’s Rao who seeks out the help of the demons to try and find fresh water. Rao is voiced by John Lipow.
- Thief: One of Beelzebub’s loyal advisors and a crafty demon in general, Thief naturally has a penchant for stealing. But on top of his sticky fingers, Thief is also as strong as he is wise. He can use his cunning intellect to help the group overcome any obstacle in their path. Thief is voiced by Owen Thomas.
- Lucifer: Beelzebub’s father and the king of all demons, Lucifer is the one spurring on Beelzebub to take on Rao’s request (and forbidding him from playing video games until he finishes his tasks). Lucifer is voiced by Keith Silverstein.
- General Are: As one of the top soldiers in the Sand Land Royal Army, General Are is a persistent thorn in the side of Rao. General Are is voiced by Andrew Lander.
- Supreme Commander Zeu: Players will have to learn more about Supreme Commander Zeu as they progress through the story, but it would be safe to assume that Zeu is one bad dude. Supreme Commander Zeu is voiced by Shawn Smith.