Koei Tecmo has announced that Samurai Warriors 4 on PlayStation 4 is going to get a “Special Anime Pack” in both North America and Europe.
The collector’s edition is celebrating the series’ 10th anniversary, and it includes:
- “Special Anime Pack” 10th anniversary Collector’s Edition packaging
- Samurai Warriors: Legend of the Sanada anime (Blu-ray Disc)
- Samurai Warriors 4 game (PlayStation 4)
- Samurai Warriors 4 Official Soundtrack (CD)
- Downloadable Content:
- Special Costume Pack 4: Garcia, Ina, Nene and Oichi (DLC)
- Old Costume Pack 1: Yukimura, Mitsuhide, Nobunaga, Noh, Oichi, and Ranmaru (DLC)
- Edit Parts Pack 1 which allows facial and Western themed armor customization (DLC)
There are some exclusive pre-order bonuses for GameStop (U.S.) and Game (Europe), which include:
- Scenario Pack 1: New stages “Sinister Beauties” and “Men of Charm and Courage”, new items “Gold Lacquered Box” and “Lion Censer”
- Special Costumes for: Mitsunari Ishida and Toyohisa Shimazu
There’s also some Amazon and Best Buy (U.S.) exclusives as well:
- Weapon Pack 1: New weapons for over 25 characters
- Old Costume Pack 2: Costumes inspired by the original Samurai Warriors for Keiji Maeda, Kenshin Uesugi, Kunoichi and Shingen Takeda
There will be a downloadable pack in the form of Weapon Pack 1, which is a ShopTo.net bonus, while Old Costume Pack 2 is exclusively available via CentreSoft.
Samurai Warriors 4 is coming to PlayStation 4 on October 21st in North America and October 24th in Europe. Lastly, the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions are PlayStation Network exclusives.